Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As the Manager of Demand Generation you will be developing, executing and analyzing an array of programs. It’s an exciting opportunity allowing you to collaborate with Nitro’s current Demand Generation and Brand Teams to rollout programs that ultimately drive revenue. The cross-section of programs will focus on new customer acquisition and customer expansion.
- Develop, maintain and execute global demand generation plans
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer lifecycle
- Support content marketing initiatives such as: email marketing, social media and digital marketing
- Work closely with key members of the customer machine to build cross-functional programs
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Align with sales and marketing to develop campaign enablement assets
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Collaborate on global field events including pre-event, at-event and post-event activities to maximize return on investment
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Minimum 4 years of experience in B2B marketing strategy and execution
- 2+ years of experience in Demand Generation Marketing, Field Marketing, and/or Digital Marketing
- Fundamental understanding of how to market to mid-market and enterprise businesses
- Strategic knowledge of core sales/marketing technology such as: Salesforce, Marketo, Clearbit, Demandbase, Optimizely
- Results Oriented: Passion and drive to dramatically grow business results.
- Outside-of-the-box thinker
- Analytical: Solid analytical, “test & learn” mindset and continually assesses KPIs to monitor business performance and make strategic suggestions for improvement
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.