Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: We hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of annual customer renewals ensuring on-time customer retention and high dollar over dollar renewal rates
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account executives (sales/customer success manager) to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Manage outbound communication to customers as well as leading renewal discussion negotiations
- Strategize with the Account Executives on different renewal scenarios and upsell strategies
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations, and contract preparation
- Track and manage all renewal activity in Salesforce.com
- Verify contracts, data integrity of all quotes, review terms and conditions to ensure renewal subscriptions in line with company guidelines and policy
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of the renewal
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast of renewals
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
What we’re looking for:
- 2 -4 years’ experience in a SaaS renewals, account management, sales or equivalent customer facing role
- Track record of over performing versus quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience collaborating with legal/contract management teams to facilitate the contract review, revision and execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Motivated, goal oriented mindset and ability to work independently
- Strong time and process management skills, attention to detail ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Comfort in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills working with external clients
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide to customers
- Demonstrated discovery, negotiation and closing skills with a variety of customer verticals, including enterprise customers
- Empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Experience with a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.