Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We’re looking for an experiencedGlobal Channel Director to support our ongoing strategic partner relationships while developing new connections within the global partner community. TheGlobal Channel Director is responsible for the strategy, tactics and programs to create interest, demand and recognition forNitro and its products globally. The market for office productivity solutions is vast and relies heavily on value added resellers and distributors. Essentially, the market is the channel.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of Nitro as we continue to expand our business and reach through a comprehensive Channel Strategy. You will evolve, develop and oversee the strategies and tactics required to make Nitro the premier partner for the leading resellers and distributors of document productivity solutions. You’ll lead a global team of Nitro evangelists(ChannelManagers) – informing, articulating, and evangelizingNitro’s comprehensive approach to the document productivity challenges facing businesses today. Additionally, you will be working closely with Nitro’s direct sales team to help them evolve our partner network as their primary route to market. You will work with our Revenue andGrowth team to continually build ourGlobal Partner Program and coordinate cross-departmental support to ensure we’re providing fantastic support for our partner community. This will include, but is not limited to, marketing initiatives, sales campaign support, managing sales performance incentive funds, and ongoing education around Nitro’s messaging and value proposition.
What we’re looking for:
- A Leader with a Strong Sense of Purpose and Conviction – you know who you are, what you believe and why
- Deep channel expertise and relationships
- Creativity and a Love of People
- Strong Communication skills
- Goal oriented with a proven track record of success
- A proven track record of building and executing a comprehensive channel strategy on a global basis, and demonstrated success helping transition direct sellers into a channel-centricmodel
- Startup Experience
- SMB,Mid-Market and Enterprise sales experience
- Understanding and Execution of ChannelMarketing Strategies
- Strategic, tactical and program expertise
- Familiarity with the partner community on a global basis
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com