Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. At Nitro, our mission is to change the way the world works with documents.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be intuitively easy to use, help make people better and accessible to any knowledge worker that wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creatively intelligent and talented people - people that care, we build great products that delight our customers and make them more productive and we are doing it in a way that is very rewarding – a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are on the hunt for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our recruitment team, supporting EMEA Engineering team. You will be responsible for partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment activities and help drive our hiring strategy for the organisation. You’ll be comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment and solving people problems. You will be a partner to the candidates as you create a personal friendly experience that is representative to the Nitro brand.
What You'll Do
- Hire Top Talent – manager, drive full cycle recruiting within in the organisation
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Identify, prescreen and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations and closings
- Represent Nitro’s mission vision and values with integrity and professionalism
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Be
- Self-driven with superior organisational skills and solid follow-through
- Analytical mindset and process-driven
- Laser-focused on data integrity in our ATS (Greenhouse) and manage your pipeline of candidates effectively
- Obsessive about candidate experience
- Self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job search can be
- Possess a consultative approach and has had demonstrated success developing business partner relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Solution-driven. You have a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution.
- Flexible, fearless and excited to help build this mission driven organisation
We're Excited Because You'll Have
- 5+ years of recruiting experience (agency or in-house)
- Strong experience in technology-based hiring is a must
- A love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ability to juggle multiple vacancy requisitions, prioritizing recruitment activities accordingly
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organisational skills with attention to detail
- Meets deadlines, and has strong project management and organisational skills
- A passionate and uncompromising team-first attitude
Who we are:
At Nitro, we’re changing the way the world works with documents. From the desktop to the cloud, we make it easy to create, edit, share, sign and collaborate – online or offline.
More than 500,000 businesses run Nitro, including over 50% of the Fortune 500. We’re the PDF software partner of choice for Lenovo, and our award-winning products, including Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud, are used by millions of people around the world every month.
Australian-founded, we’re headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Melbourne, Australia; Dublin, Ireland; Nitra, Slovakia; and St. Petersburg, Russia. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Software 500 award winner