Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
Nitro is a product-led company, and we are seeking a UX Designer to play a central role in helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Product team that cares about making people's lives better with better solutions to business problems. Nitro has a unique culture that believes in building the right thing, in the right way.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our dynamic Product team in our Dublin, Ireland office. This is an opportunity to join a growth-stage company and deliver productivity innovations that will impact millions of people across the world.
This is an opportunity to design and enhance a product used by over 650,000 business customers around the world.
This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland and reports to Nitro’s Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Become a strong voice for user experience in the Product team, collaborating with Product Teams to deliver world-class, enterprise product design
- Help solve design problems from start-to-end, guiding the Product team through ideation, prototyping, validation and delivery
- Measure the impact and success of Nitro’s product design and propose improvements
- Sketch design ideas quickly to facilitate brainstorming and validate solutions; deliver high-fidelity designs for the Product team
- Conduct user research for Nitro product features
- Engage with enterprise customers to identify usage trends, improvement opportunities and build in-depth profiles of our user personas
- Evolve and extend the Nitro design language and UX paradigms to maintain and enhance our user experience
- Undertake targeted industry and market design research to identify trends and inform Nitro’s product development
What skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience designing software products and shipping features; enterprise experience is a bonus
- Understanding of end-to-end product development process and how to partner with feature teams for success
- Passion for quality user experiences and relentless focus on product improvement
- Experience leading customer interviews, user testing and design sprints
- Ability to create prototypes and high-fidelity mock-ups with latest technologies
- Commitment to continuous evolution and improvement in your craft
- Self-driven, organized, excellent communicator
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland, Melbourne, Australia and London, United Kingdom.