Who We Are: Our Beliefs
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We have always put people at the center of what we do whether it’s our customers or our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. Simply put, we love people and we love helping them. In our view, it’s not that complicated. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation as well as ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those that join us on this journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be intuitively easy to use, help make people better and accessible to any knowledge worker that wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creatively intelligent and talented people - people that care, we build great products that delight our customers and make them more productive and we are doing it in a way that is very rewarding – a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Overview of Role:
Nitro is in search of a self-directed and experienced Sr. Financial Analyst to provide actionable insights based on financial analysis, forecasting and detailed data review for a high growth global, recurring revenue technology company. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the annual financial budgeting process, managing the monthly analysis of budget versus actual comparisons, monthly forecast updates, identifying key trends in the business, evaluating and proposing solutions to improve the financial and operating efficiency of the company, coordinating and collaborating with all functional areas of the organization to ensure the forecasts reflect business expectations from a bookings, revenue and operating expense perspective, performing ad hoc analysis and observations to aid senior leaders in making data driven business decisions, sharing insights and observations about business performance, profitability and expected outcomes. Additionally, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for timely and accurate production of financial data for reporting to management and the Board of Directors. The Sr. Financial Analyst will perform and prepare quantitative financial analysis on actual performance variances to provide meaningful insights on business performance. The Sr. Financial Analyst will develop financial models for budgeting, forecasting, M&A, pricing, ROI and other key performance metrics such as net revenue retention, ARR growth, CAGR’s, churn rates, LTV/CAAC, average deal size, channel profitability and sales commissions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management, has the desire to work with a global company.
- Monitor the financial performance of the company through monthly financial reviews and financial reporting
- Developing financial models for revenue performance and forecasting
- Coordinating and managing the annual budgeting process
- Monthly forecast updates based on actual results and expected trends
- Preparing profitability analyses by segment, product and sales channel
- Preparing statistical analysis on bookings and revenue
- KPI calculations and monitoring against benchmarks
- Pricing models and analysis
- Financial modeling for M&A transactions
- Cohort analysis for recurring revenue streams
- Preparation of monthly board and investor reporting packages
- Coordinating cash forecasting with the treasury team
- Coordinating monthly forecast updates with functional leaders, accounting and management
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-border and cross-functionally with ease
- SEC or public company experience highly desired
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Economics required, MBA a plus
- Minimum 5+ years accounting experience, preferably 3+ years in investment banking
- Power user of excel and financial modeling tools
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 600,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland, London, UK, and Melbourne, Australia.