Who We Are:
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest companies. Today Nitro is the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat, and we’re leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform and eventually leverage artificial intelligence to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
As a Channel Account Manager for Nitro your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth with select national and regional partners within the designated region. This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs. Candidate will motivate, educate and train the partners in the Company’s products and solutions. You will also work closely with the partners to ensure we get the most benefit through lead sharing campaigns, marketing programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing… This is an important role with responsibility for all functional aspects of our channel partnerships in support of the company’s revenue goals.
Reporting to the EMEA Alliances Director, the role will have dual responsibility for revenue growth within a specific region & channel related operation including but not limited to the following areas;
- Deal Registration – ownership of the process and integration to Salesforce.com
- Partner Metrics – Support PMs with all metrics aligned with Partner Business Plans
- Partner Reporting – provide accurate and timely reports on Channel business
- Sales team liaison – work across sales and business development teams to ensure accurate, consistent and bi-directional information flow.
To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate must work cross-functionally through the various teams and departments, displaying excellent project and time management skills to advance the overall business goals. The ideal candidate will bring their passion and an energetic & methodical approach to problem solving and business improvement processes.
Good product knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience in managing complex projects and working in a multi-functional role is essential.
- Interact with Regional and pan-region Channel partners in the designated region(s)
- Execute against strategic account plans with key partners
- Provide ongoing sales and technical support to these partners
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Nitro products among partner sales teams
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Nitro sales reps
- Coordination of all Deal Registrations within the region
- Coordination of all renewal information within the region
- Working closely with Sales operations on channel data & reporting requirements
Location preference – Dublin or London
- 2+ years of experience in sales or channel management selling SaaS solutions. Previous experience with regional and pan-regional Resellers/distibutors strongly preferred
- Fluent German
- Demonstrate knowledge & understanding of execution against sales and marketing plans with partners
- Superb organization and time management skills. Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize against rapid timelines and competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Desire to build a world class channel program
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Solid understanding of CRM – ideally Salesforce with channel perspective
- Strong presentation, verbal and writing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions.
- BA/BS degree preferred
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.