Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly-evolving digital documents space. At Nitro, our mission is to change the way the world works with documents. We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will play a key role within a fast-growing, fast-paced global team, providing analysis, insights and findings to the business leaders and stakeholders to drive key objectives and develop new business strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilize Salesforce and develop quantitative analysis, data mining and the presentation of data to assess customer behavior in the Sales Cycle and rep performance;
- Communicate insights and findings to product and business stakeholders to drive key business objectives and work with global business leaders to analyze our current practices and develop new strategies;
- Provide Salesforce and Marketo system support, ensuring system and user accuracy and compliance;
- Source, and manage vendor relationships, integrations and internal adoption;
- Design and deliver Sales enablement;
- Provide analytical data for the coaching and development of sales representatives;
- Global Operations Training and onboarding for all new Sales hires;
- Supervise a team or oversee projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Business Studies, Accounting, or a related field
- Two years of experience in the job offered, or as a Business/Finance Consultant, Financial Specialist, Sales Operations Specialist, or a related occupation.
- A minimum of two years of experience in each of the following:
- Financial Reporting concepts and tools: Forecasting, Budget and Hiring Planning, Datahug, Insight Squared, Demand Gen and Analytics, Tableau Analytics;
- Salesforce (SFDC) concepts and tools: CRM, Data Management and Integration, Marketo and Marketing Automation, Toutapp and email automation;
- Salesforce Admin: Building Custom Objects; integrating third party systems; designing and building object Layouts, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, and Approval Flows;
- Business Data Analysis and Conversion Ratios in SFDC/Data Hug/Insight Squared
- Financial Planning and Analysis; Building excel models using multiple data sources, Salesforce, Netsuite, Cleverbridge;
- Integrated Systems (Insight, Marketo, and/or Conversica) and Excel to create Lead Account Scoring Models and Contact Profiles;
- Experience servicing global, multi-location teams across all key Business Ops initiatives; and
- Sales Enablement: Designing and deploying cross functional sales focused training collateral
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland, Melbourne, Australia and London, United Kingdom.