Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for a Sales Engineer with 2-5 years of experience to play a pivotal role in assisting the Corporate, Channel and Enterprise Sales team with technical needs to produce incremental sales revenue. As a key member of the team, the Sales Engineer drives all technical pre-sales motions including answering RFI/P, completing demonstrations, complete Pilots, to ensure the prospect successfully understand of Nitro Productivity Solutions that are on-premises and SaaS. Nitro’s Sales Engineer is the trusted adviser to assist internal and external customers during this transformative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our Americas Corporate, Enterprise, and Channel Sales Team on net-new customers and work with Channel Partners technical teams.
- Complete product demonstrations with the goal to move to a trail of the Nitro Productivity Suite that includes on-premises and our Software as a Service (SaaS) configuration.
- Manage a Nitro Pilot that includes working with the IT staff to prepare the deployment of the Nitro solution, complete product training, manage check-in calls with the technical team, and support the prospect during the Nitro Pilot.
- Manage and drive multiple requests across simultaneous prospects and customer deployments
- Coordinate between cross-functional internal teams as well as our customer’s organizations
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Nitro product management teams based on customer requirements
- Handle customer calls with empathy and respond professionally to technical / product questions. We are the best at what we do.
- You will drive and follow-up on any issues raised to ensure timely closure and communications. This drive is critical for our success rate.
- Drive yourself to maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Nitro product line
- Maintain curiosity and anticipate future trends, competitive landscape, understand how organizations work today and will work in the future
- Work very closely with our Technical Support team on refining escalation processes, knowledge base, and work collaboratively to create an environment of cross learning
What we’re looking for:
- Located near a major airport in the Midwest to East Coast.
- Demonstrated ability in a customer-facing position, preferably as a solutions engineer or sales engineer with 2-5 years of experience supporting SaaS and on-prem applications
- Working knowledge of application installation methods on Windows Operating systems and deployment in VDI: Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, VMWare Horizon, or AppV
- Understanding of authentication methods like AD and identity providers (IdP) for SaaS solutions
- Ability to work independently and take direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or other related field with one or more technical certifications, Microsoft certified, Network+, and/or Security+
- Ability to travel ~25%
- Communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with customer senior management.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple customers in a single working day
- Articulating complex technical and business solutions simply to an executive audience
- Superb presentation skills
- A Plus - experience working with in document productivity applications, PDF, managed print services, document management systems (DMS), or e-signing.
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland Melbourne, Australia and London, UK.