Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for a Content/Social Marketing Associate to join our talented global Marketing team for the next 6 months. In this role, you will
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and developing our Social Marketing and Engagement Strategy - responsible for implementing a strategic plan to engage partners, customer and prospects
- Work with the Nitro People Team to develop a culture-based presence across our platforms
- Driving measurable brand awareness and customer engagement across core Social Media Channels
- Responsible for all content development and social posting across platforms as well as daily community management
- Track social performance by owning reporting dashboards, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and regular capture of social media data.
- Coordinate and schedule successful releases of social media posts and blog content to align with marketing goals
- Work in line with the wider marketing team to help in the production of email copy, web copy, blog posts, and content updates
- Work with our Partner Marketing Manager on global channel marketing collateral to support our regional sellers
- Handle management of content production process from concept, to writing, to design
- Own Content localization process for EMEA
- Ad Hoc:
- Work hand in hand with the Marketing team on day to day business requests and needs
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in Marketing, Marketing Comms, Creative Services or Agency Management.
- Experienced in Social Media Marketing and Content Development (Channel marketing experience a plus)
- Highly Detailed Orientated
- Experienced across numerous digital channels, developing messaging and branding
- Ability to manage multiple project at the same time
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Hootsuite/Marketo/Jira Experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.