At Nitro, we are looking for a quality-focused Senior Automation Test Framework Engineer to assist in the creation and maintenance of world class enterprise software products.
The successful candidate will join a diverse team of highly technical individuals who all have a shared motivation of truly delighting our customers.
Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents and leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest companies. Today Nitro is the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat, and we’re leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform and eventually leverage artificial intelligence to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
Why Nitro Engineering:
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture that believes in building the right things and building them the right way.
- Our products are used by over 650K businesses and 30M users
- We work with cutting edge technology
- Quarterly Hack Weeks
- Help digitally transform the largest companies in the world
- Help save the planet and trees by reducing printing and paper
- Work with a smart, passionate team with a truly unique culture
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing Nitro Test Automation Framework and Test Automation systems.
You will extend and enhance our existing framework as new requirements arise.
Monitor and report on execution of Test Automation on AWS environment and help to maintain and improve that environment.
Monitor developments of tools and technologies in the Test Automation and CI industry and promote the introduction of new technologies and components.
- Oversee and ensure uptime, performance and availability of the processes and systems we use to enable frequent high-quality releases.
- Work closely with our developers and QE engineers to deliver on Test Automation needs and continuously improve those processes and systems.
- Assure the correctness and quality of our test scripts and automated test code.
- Design, build and maintain frameworks for testing the integration between product components and between products themselves.
- Work with the developers and QE engineers to establish and evangelise best practises in Test Automation including testability and maintainability.
Required Technical Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years in a Test/Quality Engineering or similar role
- Extensive experience with test automation frameworks – TestNG, JUnit
- Expertise with Test Automation tools - AutoIt, Sikuli, UIAutomation, WebDriver
- Comfortable with Git, GitHub and the IntelliJ IDE or Eclipse
- Familiarity with CI/CD with Jenkins and related technologies
- Software development and test support tools - TestLink, JIRA, Confluence, git, Github
- Familiarity with cloud environments - Amazon AWS EC2, ALB, S3, Cloudwatch
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux OS to system administration level.
- Principles of DOM, xpath and object location.
- Scripting using Bash, Groovy, PowerShell, Python or similar
- Fluency with Technical English
Nice to have:
- Containers and virtualization technologies: Docker, Mesos, VirtualBox, VMWare
- Networking and network security
- Azure mastery
- Competent with Java (ideally v8 or later)
- C or C++ development
- Maven, cmake
- ISTQB Advanced Tester qualification
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.