Who We Are:
Nitro Software is home to innovators, perfectionists and rebels. We are just beginning the next phase of our journey and see a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the way the world works with documents. So far, we have provided enterprise-grade solutions trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500 .
People are centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to build your career. We have a “performance first” orientation & ambitious plans for global growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing and we want YOU to join us on this journey. After receiving enormous investment during our recent IPO which took place in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts!
This is a work from home position
Location preference – Germany (Southern Germany ideally)
As a Channel Account Manager for Nitro your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth with select national and regional partners within the designated region. This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs. Candidate will motivate, educate and train the partners in the Company’s products and solutions. You will also work closely with the partners to ensure we get the most benefit through lead sharing campaigns, marketing programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
- Manage Regional and pan-region Channel partners in the region(s)
- Build strategic account plans with key partners
- Provide ongoing sales and technical training to these partners
- Assist with building marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Act as key channel consultant to Nitro sales teams within region, helping recruit partners to address territory coverage gaps.
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Nitro products among partner sales teams
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Nitro sales reps
- 5+ years of experience in sales or channel management selling SaaS solutions. Previous experience with regional and pan-regional Re-sellers/distributors strongly preferred (ComputaCenter, SoftwareOne, SHI, Insight, Crayon, Atea, Prianto, Comparex, Bechtle)
- Strategic account planning experience building sales and marketing plans with large partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- German (speaking, writing)
- Desire to build a world class channel program
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- BA/BS degree preferred
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.