Who We Are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is looking for a Senior Marketing Campaigns Associate to join the Demand Generation team and drive qualified leads and pipeline across all segments and regions. You will work with the Marketing, Operations, and Sales teams to create and execute multi-channel content-based campaigns with the goal of moving prospects through the funnel and getting them ready to purchase. This is a 6-month contract position reporting directly to the Senior Director of Demand Generation.
- Work with the Demand Generation team to design and execute marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads and create pipeline for Sales across multiple geographic regions and business segments.
- Achieve specified lead generation and pipeline generation targets within quarterly timeframes.
- Run quarterly webinar and content marketing programs to engage target audiences with themes of digital transformation, document productivity, cloud collaboration, and print minimization.
- Coordinate and manage customer webinar participation
- Draft all supporting campaign assets including email promotions and social posts
- Leverage technology platforms and marketing nurture strategies to surface opportunities within existing prospect and customer database that translate into pipeline opportunities for the Sales team.
- Develop nurture programs to drive engagement and advancement through the funnel
- Work directly with Sales team to enable effective MQL follow-up and pipeline creation.
- Communicate effectively with other members of Marketing team, Sales team, and the rest of Nitro organization about the strategy, goals, and impact of Demand Generation programs.
- Track and report on results of each program and campaign to the Marketing team and the larger leadership team at Nitro.
- 2-4 years of experience in content marketing, email marketing, and/or marketing campaigns strategy
- Experience in B2B software marketing preferred
- Understanding of marketing campaign and nurturing strategy, from creating a funnel, to audience segmentation, to MQL routing.
- Proactive self-starter, ability to take a project and run with it
- Energized by working in deadline-driven, high-pressure (but fun!) environment
- Dedication to data-driven decision making and program design
- Excellent writing and editing skills; exceptional attention to detail, great communicator
- Experience developing and running webinars a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Conversica and other relevant marketing technology platforms and services preferred
- Knowledge of basic html
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work daily in San Francisco financial district
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security, and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland, and Melbourne, Australia.