Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for an experienced Corporate Account Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the sales department. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Nitro quarterly and annual sales targets. Your ability to prospect and close your own net-new business is imperative to your success and over achievement at Nitro.
The Corporate Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers up to 1,500 employees. The Corporate Account Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability. The Corporate Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. Enterprise prospects and customers will be at the forefront of digital transformation. Nitro’s Corporate Account Executives shall be a trusted adviser to assist them during this transformative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a current customer account base and cultivating upsell business in addition to net new logos
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification with the ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them? What are the sources that contribute to my pipeline and how do I ensure I have a good mix of large and small opportunities?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close.
- Navigating political structures and creating and running Mutual Action Plans to drive desired outcomes.
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical.
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 2+ years of software sales experience.
- Work within your assigned territory to establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing opportunities directly with key commercial accounts and net new commercial prospects across multiple industry verticals
- Track record of over achieving quota in past roles.
- Net-new business “hunter” background with demonstrated ability to fill 30-50% of your own pipeline.
- Clear understanding of pipeline management to ensure consistent 3X coverage.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.