Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer to join our Sales team driving and retaining business in our APAC region. We are winning new business. As a key member of the team, you will drive all technical pre-sales motions including the Nitro Pilot. You will be responsible for ensuring successful deployments, troubleshooting issues, ensure successful roll-out and adoption and working to make our customer’s more productive. Only high performers should read the rest of the job description.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Customer Success & Solutions team be the voice of our customers externally and internally. Working across many large enterprise customers, you will make an impact everyday. You will have excellent customer acumen as you will be positioning and giving technical presentations to C-Suite and senior executives.
We build long lasting customer relationships and you must thrive in this kind of environment. You will understand customer’s current landscape and future requirements. Internally to Nitro, you are the champion of your customers and will work closely with multiple internal teams. You will work closely with our pre-sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support teams
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our APAC Sales Team, you will provide technical leadership for our prospects and customer's initiatives. This includes driving successful Pilot evaluations, product training, solutions consulting, driving adoption and root cause problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Manage and drive multiple requests across simultaneous prospects & customer deployments
- Coordinate between cross-functional internal teams as well as our customer’s organizations
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Nitro product management teams based on customer requirements
- Prepare and deliver custom tailored demos as needed and demonstrate real thought leadership
- Handle customer calls with empathy and respond professionally to technical / product questions. We are the best at what we do.
- You will drive and follow-up on any issues raised to ensure timely closure and communications. This drive is critical for our success rate.
- Drive yourself to maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Nitro product line
- Maintain curiosity and anticipate future trends, competitive landscape, understand how organizations work today and will work in the future
- Work very closely with our Technical Support team on refining escalation processes, knowledge base, and work collaboratively to create an environment of cross learning
- Ability to work independently and take direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or other related field and 7+ years IT experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with enterprise software solutions as a sales
- Ability to travel ~25%
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Operating systems: 2008R2, 2012, Terminal server
- Understanding of Application deployment in VDI: Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, VMWare Horizon, or AppV
- Understanding of application installation methods on Windows Operating system, 7,8,10
- Knowledge of enterprise environments, deployments and multi-system integrations
- Communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with customer senior management.
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing positions, preferably as a professional services consultant, solutions engineer, or sales engineer
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple customers in a single working day
- Experience working with complex to IT organizations
- Articulating complex technical and business solutions simply to an executive audience
- Superb presentation skills
- A Plus - experience working with in document productivity applications, PDF, managed print services, or document management systems (DMS)
- A Big plus – you like to tinker and build POCs
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland Melbourne, Australia and London, UK.