Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker, ultimately helping make them more efficient and productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we try to do that in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is looking for a Head of Global Talent, a new leader in the People team who will oversee all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle – everything from employer branding, to hiring the best talent, to onboarding to ensure ongoing success and retention – this role will be responsible for that end-to-end, 360 degree view of our entire Talent strategy and objectives.
While the role encompasses all the components of the Talent function, there are three key pillars / areas of focus:
- Achieve Nitro’s global hiring plan, on time and within budget
- Think strategically about Nitro’s global hiring needs and help proactively identify and address hiring gaps and requirements
- Design and execute recruitment strategies to attract, evaluate, and hire the best, most qualified talent for open roles at Nitro
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection processes and procedures
- Work on reducing overall cost and reliance on outside recruiters as and if appropriate
- Help promote Nitro’s workplace diversity goals and our hiring objective around this are being adhered to and achieved/exceeded
- Manage a team of internal and external recruitment resources as required, ensuring Nitro’s employer brand and company and opportunity positioning is accurate and consistent
- Ensure every candidate, whether successful or not, has a positive experience with Nitro
- Maintain Talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applications for future staffing needs
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new sourcing and recruitment tools
Onboarding & Retention
- Help design, improve, and implement Nitro’s new hire onboarding and training processes
- Ensure Nitronaut satisfaction at various check-in points (30/60/90 days, etc.)
- Work with the People team and managers to anticipate future team hiring needs in line with employee development and retention goals
- Participate in Nitro’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement
- Organize recruitment events to establish and develop a strong employer brand
- Ensure Nitro is represented appropriately across all key Talent sources (online and offline)
- Help develop Nitronaut culture ambassadors to further expand our employer brand awareness and education
- Bachelor’s Degree—MBA or master’s preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on recruitment experience, preferably in the technology sector
- Global experience also preferred
- Proven track record of successfully fulfilling hiring goals on time and within budget
- Technical recruitment and/or ownership of other areas of the Talent function (not just recruitment) a huge plus
- Experience implementing processes and systems that support efficient and effective full-cycle recruiting
- Outstanding people skills and excellent written and verbal communication a must
- Structure and process lover with laser-like focus when it comes to attention to detail
- Intuitive, creative, serviced-oriented thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deliverables and priorities
- Passion for developing others and helping them on a path to do their best work
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia, with 130 employees worldwide.