Who We Are: Our Beliefs
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We have always put people at the center of what we do whether it’s our customers or our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. Simply put, we love people and we love helping them. In our view, it’s not that complicated. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation as well as ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those that join us on this journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be intuitively easy to use, help make people better and accessible to any knowledge worker that wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creatively intelligent and talented people - people that care, we build great products that delight our customers and make them more productive and we are doing it in a way that is very rewarding – a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our team in Dublin. In this role, you will learn every aspect of the Nitro sales process, positioning you for the opportunity to grow within our global sales organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying and prospecting key executives to generate new business with an assigned Account Executive
- Helping drive enterprise business through outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, social, in-person, etc.
- Overcoming technical, budgetary, and/or competitive sales objections to position Nitro products against the competition
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
What we’re looking for:
- 1 years of experience in a high-volume outbound sales prospecting position
- Fluent in German
- Significant past experience in lead generation success into small, medium, & large accounts
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Someone who takes ownership of their career, thrives when they are out of their comfort zone, and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- A competitive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can deliver results
Who we are:
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 600,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland, London, UK, and Melbourne, Australia.