We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents and leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest companies. Today Nitro is the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat combined with a leading eSignature solution, and we’re leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform and eventually leverage artificial intelligence to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
Nitro is a product-led company, and we are seeking a UX Designer to play a central role in helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Product team that cares about making people's lives better with better solutions to business problems. Nitro has a unique culture that believes in building the right thing, in the right way.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our dynamic Product team in our Dublin, Ireland office. This is an opportunity to join a growth-stage company and deliver productivity innovations that will impact millions of people across the world.
This is an opportunity to design and enhance a product used by over 650,000 business customers around the world.
This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland and reports to Nitro’s Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a leader in the Product team, collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to deliver world-class, enterprise product design
- Help solve design problems from start-to-end, guiding the Product team through ideation, prototyping, validation and delivery
- Measure the impact and success of Nitro’s product design and propose improvements
- Sketch design ideas quickly to facilitate brainstorming and validate solutions; deliver high-fidelity designs for the Product team
- Own user research for Nitro product features
- Engage with enterprise customers to identify usage trends, improvement opportunities and build in-depth profiles of our user personas
- Evolve and extend the Nitro design language and UX paradigms to maintain and enhance our user experience
- Undertake targeted industry and market design research to identify trends and inform Nitro’s product development
What skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience designing software products and shipping features; enterprise experience is a bonus
- Understanding of end-to-end product development process and how to partner with feature teams for success
- Passion for quality user experiences and relentless focus on product improvement
- Experience leading customer interviews, user testing and design sprints
- Ability to create prototypes and high-fidelity mock-ups with latest technologies
- Commitment to continuous evolution and improvement in your craft
- Self-driven, organized, excellent communicator