Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement and Training to drive education/training across the field organizations. In this role you will be responsible for managing the enablement process and creating/gathering content from subject matter experts and delivering this content to both individual contributors and managers. Cross functional communication skills are a must and will greatly contribute you your success at Nitro.
- Launching and implementing new methods of learning that scale and enable the workforce globally.
- Partner with the People and Sales fuctions to take ownership of sales onboarding and to develop a world class new hire training program.
- Regularly deliver our new hire sales training curriculum in the US and EMEA and continuously improve the program to increase the success of our new hires and reduce the ramp to full productivity
- Ownership in developing & managing sales kick-off/training events and on-going annual programs
- Continually work on creating & evolving the productivity programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Customer Success and Marketing.
- Regularly travel to various Nitro offices to provide 1:1 and team focused coaching and guidance around product advancements, sales process, tools, resources, and best practices.
- Train sales, customer success, SE’s, SDR’s to effectively convey the NITRO value proposition and how to challenge the buyer appropriately.
- Measure the global effectiveness/impact of the solutions embedded within the plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree—MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of B2B quota carrying selling and achievement
- Deep understanding of the PDF productivity marketing and competitive landscape
- Combination of channel and SaaS experience preferred
- Strong Leadership capabilities and a proven track record of working with all levels of sales reps and executives
- Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as an advisor and sales consultant
- Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective pacing, prioritization and sequencing of work
- Passion for developing others and with demonstrated experience
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.